Amy Bliesner has been a part of Faith Baptist Church for two years. Her husband, Adam and their two boys, David and Daniel moved from Kansas to Florida to help with family. Amy worked with the nursery department in Kansas for many years. She stepped in and fell right into place taking care of the children here at Faith. This is where she uses her gifts and talents the Lord has given her.
- Favorite Book: The Walk by Richard Paul Evans.
- Favorite Movie: Memphis Bell
- Last meal on Earth: A Nice Big Bowl of diced potatoes with scramble eggs, peppers, onions topped with green chile and sour cream. A side of roasted green chile relleno stuffed with chicken and cream cheese. For dessert a big bowl of Vanilla ice cream with a warm sopapillas smother in honey and cinnamon.
- A perfect day…….a day with my whole family at the beach, snorkeling, shell hunting, playing in the sand. A sandwich picnic and soaking up the sun.
- In Terms of your Faith: I grew up in a Catholic family but never felt right, I was missing something. Shortly after my husband and I got married we moved overseas to the Azores. There, we meet a missionary who had a small church that taught the Bible. He showed me what I was missing in my life and that was Jesus. I was baptized in the Atlantic Ocean on Dec. 2, 2001. Still growing in faith every day.